We have a very refined and sophisticated design sense that creates a specific ambiance to our clients desires. Our goal with every client is to bring back fun into planning events. Phone: 704.502.0312 * Fax: 877.780.5081
LIBRARY OF CONGRESS Recognized ISSN: 2156-0323
21st Century CAREER and COMMUNITY Expo - Thursday, October 23, 2014
Seven Reasons to Attend
1. Educational opportunities. No matter how experienced you are, everyone can learn. Our workshops can expose you to new people, new business and new creative ways to of thinking for your Future Success.
2. Networking. Generate leads for strategic alliances and most importantly, potential customers. Collect business cards, refer to the directory and use all other outlets provided to you during the Expo. Encounter new clients, vendors and suppliers. Click here to start networking now by downloading 21st Century Expo mobile app.
3. Position yourself as an expert. When you are active in your industry, you can develop a reputation as an expert to your peers and your clients. Clients feel good about doing business with those that are celebrated by their peers.
4. Boost Your Career. Attending this expo is THE starting place to prepare students and career professionals for a 21st Century future that is happening Right Now! It is your golden opportunity to cultivate relationships with hiring agencies superstars – you will arrive at the Expo seeking a job, but leave with a refreshed outlook and a vibrant career opportunity. What could be more motivating than that?
5. High Quality Speakers. Speakers will provide valuable, practical, tips on topics ranging from networking strategy, social media marketing, using your passion for professional success, cutting edge marketing techniques ,“Careers to Save the Human Race” -21st Century Careers, Space Travel, Health & Wellness, Branding and more. Attendees will leave with a renewed sense of focus, purpose and direction.
6. Free Registration For Attendees. Meet with business owners, and professionals who are motivated to do business with you. Connect with vendors that provide unique products & services. Network with our sponsors who contribute to the development of our communities.
7. Have fun. Being in business should be rewarding and fun. Spark your creativity, develop new ideas and think in innovative ways. Never underestimate the power of a little fun mixed with some interesting people!