Monday, October 5, 2009

The Birthday Celebration "50" Milestone....

I want to thank everyone for their help with the ideas --- We are going with the Basketball Theme....

So I want to begin first and say the invites of course are not ready to go out... They will be by the weekend... I guess I was really waiting until I had a theme, however, the invites do not match the theme.... I guess I should had waited before I had purchasing them... but being an event planner when we see good opportunities to purchase our supplies when they are on sale we do... and of course I had nothing "macho man" looking but we are going with what we have....

Some now looking for a place to host the event... Well I had already found a reasonable place. Now we are going to be responsible for our decorating of the facility and we can bring in our own caterer.. The thing about using some places you have to use their on site caterers now some people feel this is best because they don't have to worry about looking for outside helpers.

We have to provide our own alcohol as well as a bartender (we will be interviewing for the bartenders) if you have anyone in mind in the Charlotte area please have them email me at : wedsaturbest@yahoo.com.

We are expecting about 75 guest mostly from out of state most of the guys use to be on his basketball team (so of course I am going to try and get a couple of basketballs and let them go to the gym and play a game).. of course my daughter said I need to get them some chairs so they can watch the younger boys play the game...l.o.l.

Oohs the birthday boy is coming I will follow up later.....

No comments: