Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lamplighter Volume 5 Issue 2 April-May 2013 - Empowering Today's Professional Network Newsletter



My Own Destiny – Life as an Entrepreneur

By Amanda Sherman

When you first start realizing that what you have been doing is really not your career but a regular JOB, ask yourself, "What do I really want to do with my life?" I have struggled with that question throughout my working years.

In trying to get answer to this question, I have listened to several professionals by attending seminars, reading books, taking courses, and listening to the advice of fami-ly and friends. And yet, I’m still in a dilemma about what I want to do with my career. Well, I finally came to a decision that . . .

(to read the rest of this story - click on the Lamplighter Newsletter).....

No comments: