Monday, March 5, 2012

WHIPshop Series 1 ~ Testimonial "Strategic Partnerships"




Sam Cooper ~ Owner of Circle One Creative, Inc. Tampa, FL





Deb Adams ~ VP and Branch Manager with M&I Bank, Apollo Beach, FL





WHIPshop Testimonial ~ from Tina L. with the Perfect Wedding Guide, Tampa
 
By I Whip it
 
Hello there... WOWOWOWOW!!! is all I can say. The Whip It Workshop was a huge success. And the way you can put businesses together is amazing. I loved it and thoroughly enjoyed meeting each of the ladies there. I feel it was a huge benefit to me to go over many things I already do with my business and to see others that were not so clear, as we all work too much and do not really work on our business. Thank you. Sincerely, Tina L.Publisher and Show ProducerPerfect Wedding Guide www.PerfectWeddin...


www.TammyLevent.com
www.PerfectWeddingGuide.com/Tampa

No comments: