Friday, February 29, 2008

Women's History Month

In honor of Women's History Month -


The AtUrBest Team takes a look at the past generations of great wonderful Women- First we want to give homage to our mothers, aunts, grandmothers, great grandmothers, great aunts, our sisters, our best girl friends, female cousins, daughters and of course our sons.

I take a look at the Women that have come into my life as, women pastors, mentors, friends, and colleagues some have touched me in so many ways. I have learned and I am still learning from the Women who have taught me how to be a better person, who have taught me how to be a better business person, who have taught me to be a friend, to reach out and set my goals.


These women have taught me that it is okay to shed a tear, it is okay to say hey the better person got the job, it is ok to fight back when it is necessary to hear your voice in the crowd. From each and everyone that has cross my path I owe you so much.


So I stand and salute you Wonderful Women be proud that you have brought another Woman across the threshold of the circle of life.










No comments: